Friday, January 20, 2012

Snapshot to remember.


Isn't she just the sweetest thing?
This morning before walking out the door to school
Savanah exclaimed "Mom, I'm so excited to have a family night tonight!"

Family nights in this house consist of the Wii,
board games, popcorn surprise, a movie, making dinner together
and just enjoying each other's company all night
(not to mention her favorite part - staying up late)!

I sure do love being a mom.
I never believed people when they said. . .
"Enjoy every little second, because before you know it they are all grown up."
This is such a true statement, in fact, nothing has ever been said more honestly!

I wish I could just pause time but I have to admit -
I am so EXCITED to watch Savanah continue to progress
and turn into an even MORE BEAUTIFUL little lady.

No comments: