Friday, January 27, 2012

Flows right on by. . .


I never believed people when they said -
"TIME GOES FAST!" "Before you know it, she'll be all grown up!"

Thought I would just post a little testament
to how true that statement really is.

Seems like yesterday
we just had Miss Savanah
Seems like just yesterday
we were worrying about whether or not she would ever be able to talk
or hear
or laugh

Seems like just yesterday we listened to her babble
To her "uh, uh, uh. . ."
For everything.

And now here I have it
An almost 8 year old.
A beautiful big girl.
So full of life.
Who is talking,
laughing,
telling jokes,
reading,
enjoying every second of her life!

It does go fast -
enjoy it!

1 comment:

Chad and Nicole said...

Oh my word, I love that picture of Savannah! She's got some sass to her :) Yay for all of her hard work and accomplishments!!