Sunday, May 22, 2011

M O V I N'


Well for the 100th post, we've got some NEWS!
We are moving.
This week.
Out of the only home Savanah has EVER known.

Although there were not many kids around,
we lived on the corner, near a busy street,
we were not entirely submersed in the church culture. . .
Savanah has made some wonderful friends.
Friends who have accepted her. Loved her. Played with her.
It will be a sad day for her I'm sure.

Although there is a pool at the apartment we will be living in temporarily till we build/find a house. A little bribe I know for the fish.

I plan on continuing her school year at her normal school next year.
Getting a little of the extra help. . .
And then hopefully in our new home, new location, new neighborhood school,
She can start 100% MAINSTREAMED! Let's all cross fingers.

Desmond and I decided awhile ago,
it was time to move.
This was a good age for Savanah.
Not quite established with friends.
We vowed to each other we would never move her at a critical age.
Junior High/Highschool.
Now that would have been sad. . .

Okay, enough of my rant.
Packing is waiting.

No comments: