Friday, June 19, 2009

"Clean up, clean up. . . everybody, everywhere. . ."




So this child of mine, my sweet little Savanah only cleans her rooms sometimes, and when I mean sometimes, when it is asked of her. We tried a chore chart for awhile, it worked for a couple of weeks then it wore off. Either I would forget or she would forget. I tried helping her make her bed every morning and put her toys away. That just didn't last. Maybe I am too weird, everything has it's own bin. All of the dress-up goes in the green bin, all of the miscellaneous toys go in the clear bin, the babies and the barbies - pink bin - you al get the picture. So last night I let her clean her room up the way she wanted to clean it up. I wasn't in there hounding her, making sure every toy was in it's correct place, she did it the way she wanted and it looked great! But before I could take a picture of the final product, it was destroyed by Gracie!

No comments: